Knuckles Mountain Range - Bambaraella
Knuckles Mountain forest Range which Houses more than 500 streams . It is a location which holds beautiful waterfalls some deep inside the forest.
PLAN AT A GLANCE
- After official formalities the Hiking Expedition will commence
- En route to the waterfalls through the village Bambarale , short and long rest stops will be allocated at designated locations. We will also provide ample stops for picture capturing on the trail.
- Your first waterfall would be “Saree Ella”
- your second waterfall would be “Jodu Ella”. Jodu translates to couples
- Lebone Estate waterfall will be your next here you have natural pool where you can have cool fresh water dip
- Depart to your accomadation